Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What should my client do?

[continued from the previous post]

"What will you do?" I opened my eyes.
"I don't know, that's why I'm here!" She shook my hands.

"My friend, you have a few options.
1. Adopt the dog. NO WAY! I've already got two dogs of my own!
2. Find someone to adopt the dog. Who wants a heavily pregnant dog? In case of caesarean, the person will blindly spend hundreds.
3. Call up shelters like furry friends farm, SPCa, paws etc... I'm not sure whether the dog will be euthanised or not. You've got to call up and ask."

"Can I put the dog here until the babies are independent?" Her eyes glistened.
"We're not shelters, unfortunately." I brushed her off.

Thus I gave her the contacts of the shelters, well, hopefully the dog ends up well. Sad...

A dog without a good owner is just like a child without a good parent. A parent who disdains the child, Regretted ever having the child.

But I thank God, that we have a loving heavenly father always, watching us, guiding us, smiling at us, leading us... and we need to only listen to his voice, and obey. Emmanuel. God with us.