Monday, August 17, 2009

What do you do when your dog is pregnant?

What will your reaction be when you realize that your dog is pregnant?
But you don't know who the mr daddy is.
As The-Day approaches, how would you feel? What will run through your mind?
---
"2 more days, she'll be due.... My uncle has decided to throw her away, or give her away..."
"WHAT?!!!" I exclaimed, in exaggerated disgust.
"My uncle doesn't like the fuss, he's into large breed dogs now, like dobermann, german shepherds... shih tzu is no longer his cup of tea..."
I slowly shook my head in obvious disgust. Eyes narrowed. "People like him do not deserve dogs."
"He just called me this morning asking me to take over the dog otherwise he'll deal with it himself..."

I continued turning my head left and right in small angles. Eyes shut. Speechless.

"What do I do now??!!" My client was frustrated.
"What will you do?" I opened my eyes.