Sunday, August 23, 2009

Does she want to get mommy shih tzu adopted?

[continued from previous post]

GOOD NEWS!!


I've got someone who's willing to adopt the pregnant shih tzu, now it's just a call away from the real owner's nod.



I quickly looked through the files, and there! Yumi Quah (not her real name). I quickly called her... I was so excited and anxious that I felt the dial tones for once was absolutely a nuisance.



"Hello, who's this?" I heard a voice at the end of the line.


"Hey, you remember me? I've got someone to adopt your uncle's pregnant shih tzu! Where's your dog now?" I exclaimed.


"Err... i've got to ask my uncle first... can she come over to Seremban?"




I was dumbfounded. Seremban is an hour plus' drive away from here. "Can you ask your uncle to send her here instead, since it's really difficult for you to get an adopter.. and now you've got the chance of a lifetime...."


"I've got to discuss it with him first."


My excitement faded. My eyes turned to the prospective adopter's. She raised her eyebrows. I closed my eyes and hung up the phone. "She'll call me again."