Thursday, August 27, 2009

Exciting revealing website - justice n truth investigation

I couldn't believe it! I just found this website when so many thousands have found it so many weeks ago! Gee... I am just SO-OUTDATED!

I just had a short conversation with a friend of mine and we discussed on Teoh Beng Hock's issue. Weeks have passed, and the fact of his tragic death still saddens us. Again it reminds us xxx. Just like my friend, we know that the truth will be revealed in a matter of time. We pray that justice will be served accordingly. Though chance is slim, I choose believe so.

"When Gobind raised the matter for the first time during the inquest that he had received a letter “purportedly” written by MACC officers, I had a gut feeling that some good and decent MACC officers, despite living in fear could no longer tolerate the abuse the public has given to MACC as whole. These are honest people and have the best interest of MACC at heart but they have to be careful in their actions as there are bigger forces at play."

http://rights2write.wordpress.com/