Tuesday, October 21, 2008

a weird customer

Today I met a very weird customer. His dog was in a very dire condition, obviously due to negligence, and required to be hospitalized. His dog weighed 10kg, and you know how he carried his dog up onto the examination table? He held him by his scruff (loose skin around the dog's neck)!

The very imbecile thing about this man is, he was insistent to know the exact fees. It is very hard to give exact fees as medications and dog requirements changes with time. Anyhow, I gave him a high estimation, written them on a white board.

And you know what?

He snapped a photo of it with his hp, and showed to me, " NAA... i've already taken down the photo, later you don't change your words aaa..."
Then I requested for his phone number. And he gave me MY.fm's number 03-95433366.. (@#$%^ !!!)
He nonchalantly, like a drunken man, asked many other things like..

"if my dog die, who responsible?"
"You all got insurance here ar? If my dog die insurance pay..."
"Does my dog have to come back?"
"What is the percentage of dogs dying here?"
"You guarantee my dog will survive the anaesthesia?"
"At nite nobody here, so who will feed my dog? Who will take care of my dog?"
"You guarantee after hospitalize my dog can get well?"
"So this wraps up the package?" (heloo.. there's no package here..)

Everytime I explain half way, he interrupted with another unrelated question, and after a few rounds, go back to the same question. Anyway, he then was adamant to know how often do we doctors check on our patients. We told him, "every now and then". He ridiculed and said, "That means how often?"

Frustrated, I told him, "Every half an hour."
"So you can give me a report every half an hour?"

This man got me dumb-strucked. I referred him to another vet. "Go to other vets, ask them to supply you the half-hourly reports."

With a nonchalant mode he replied, "I come here coz people recommend ma.. sure good one.. why go to other vets... "

I wished to tell him, "Say and do whatever, irritate me however, just don't dump your dog here."

3 comments:

ong sh said...

Give him the Gospel. Explain to him Jesus loves him lol..... haha. life is such in real world.

pam said...

i wonder if he's in his right mind. And now im thinking his ic # and credit card could be fake too. He couldn't produce his IC. and when i asked him to sign the credit card slip, he asked me," you want real or fake signature?"

i'll call him tomoro .

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工
,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
酒店經紀