Monday, October 13, 2008

Assignments n presentations?

Usually after my sunday services I'll join the bible study - used to be like teacher preaching, and student listening. It'll be boring if you're not interested, but it'll be enriching if you're looking forward for its contents.

This time round, we have our study on various religions - buddhism, islam, taoism, cults, etc.. in our first session Bro. Isc told us tat we're going to have it a different way this time. I was like, "huh?"

He proceeded - "you're going to do assignments.. bla bla. presentations.. bla bla.. " My eyes narrowed, "oh no.. not again.. " I dreaded the uni times of endless assignments and presentations. Anyway.. so we went ahead as planned.

The good thing about this grouping was - we're allowed to choose the topics which we'd LOVE to research into, and i chose CULTs. haha.. sounds fun.. but sure is not easy.

We had our 2nd session where Lem presented on local deities - and we had really good discussions. Wow.. I came to realize how I used to love fruitful discussions and debates, good arguments. I guess working life has changed me alot.. and I don't want it!

Got to change my wardrobe of personality. One step at a time. With God's grace. aha.. ;-)