Sunday, October 19, 2008

The fruit that I'm really scared of...

Everytime i see this fruit, i will automatically.. SHUN!

then people will nag at me..
don't you know how nutritious it is? or...
i don't understand you, it's so tasty!
your immune system is not strong ok. this will help you... or
stop choosing! or...
c'mon.. i don't see your rationale behind it...

whatever they say.. i try my best to avoid this fruit... if i'm forced to.. (you know.. sometimes out of respect or public responsibility).. i'll take an hour to finish a small chunk of it.

and the fruit is.. ( i know it may be some of your favourite fruit)

..

.
.

.

.

.

.

.


.

.


.

.
.

.

.
.
.

THANKS for following me this far. You deserve to know the small fact - it's the pineapple. ;-)

if you share the same view as me, give me a hi-5 !!