Wednesday, October 15, 2008

common bug flu?

Last saturday i got bitten by a shih tzu (again... shih tzus always got a piece of me..). that same nite, the bug started creating havoc with my immune system.

hehe, no wori, this bug has nothing to do with the shih tzu. this is the flu bug. it all started with fever, some itch around the throat, then some pain there, then i started to sound sexy, and nose started streaming sticky mucoidal stringy liquid endlessly, then i lost my voice, and the sneezing and coughing set in to complicate things.

The fever was there to protect me for the past 4 days, but it caused much discomfort.. i finally gave in, took the magic drug "panadol", but the fever wont go.. till today. Now that i'm typing this - the fever has gone. My immune system is crawling up again. ;-)

the best part during these ill-stricken days - i've got MCs!! haha.. cherished it. 3 days.. guilty a bit for my dear colleagues, but... i'd rather not let the bug transmit to them. otherwise who'll run the clinic? :-)

tomoro will be the last day of my MCs - will spend more time at gardening n playing with lil toff. eyes droopy now.. coz on chlopheniramine.

ciao!