Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A kind samaritan fed the dogs! =)

Today I went to the park again to look for the doggies. This time I brought some dog food, left it in my car while I searched for the mommy dog and her puppies.

To my delight, I saw the mommy searching for food around the same old area, and the happy puppies scattered around looking for food. Having found my "target" I quickly went downhill towards my car, and grabbed hold of the dog food.

As I turned around heading towards the park, I noticed a man wearing a farmer hat heading towards the park. He was one of the weird joggers there. Well, he had the right pants and shirt and socks with sports shoes on, but he was carrying something which most joggers do not have - a bag of things.

I was curious. Thus I followed him, all the way uphill. There he stopped and whistled. The mommy dog have gone downhill in search of food. But the puppies were already gathering around the man. Then he poured out the content of the plastic bag - dog food.

I smiled. Great! At least a kind samaritan felt for these dogs. I really appreciated his thoughtfulness and willingness to carry the dog food up the hill. His simple act of kindness have lifted up my day!

Thank God for him. Perhaps I'll visit the dogs there some other days. Pray that they'll be safe, or at least adopted. I pray also that council ppl will just leave them alone.

ALL ALONE.