Monday, September 14, 2009

Wet, rainy weather transition in Malaysia

I remembered last month many of my friends were twittering and facebook'ing on "How hot the weather is!" "I'm soaked in sauna" "It's sizzling out there..." "Get me out of sahara!!" lolz... Malaysians are creative (or I'm the creative one here? :P)

Yup, last month was indeed a hot, sunny, hazy month in Malaysia. I suppose as an answer to most Malaysians' prayer - this month of August turned out to be a beautiful one! Haze was absolutely reduced, sky was almost always clear blue... to make the hot afternoon cool, it almost always drizzle in the noon. And evenings? Thunderstorms! Which is good in a way - we can all have a good, cool sleep through out the night. =) yeah...

Good news to homo sapiens do not always do the same to the canines. Of late, I've been looking at similar cases - again and again.. almost everyday. Dogs with maggot wounds! Anywhere - you name it. Ears. Elbows. Carpals. Paws. Back. EYES! FACE! MOUTH! where else? ok, ANUS! (ouch! such pain...)

to be continued...