Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sesamee, the blessed dog.

A month ago I picked up a stray puppy from the street, by faith that someone will eventually adopt her. I couldn't imagine what it'd be like if nobody adopts her. I named her Sesamee.

I tried planting some hints to my family members like, "Oh, by the way, I'm getting Toffee a new girlfriend... "

Trying to brainwash my family with, "She's a very cute dog, and she doesn't eat as much as Toffee... "

or even, "Oh, she doesn't bark that much..."

She was spayed, vaccinated and treated for her wounds, and the time came when she have stayed for a month in my clinic. Gosh, where shall i place her?

Someone told me to just return her where she was from - but what if she got hit by car? What if DBKL comes and get her? What is someone tortures her? She's such a nice dog! She's so lovely, gentle.. I can't bear the thoughts of releasing her back to where she originated.

Then I continued to pray...

Few days later my boss came enquiring, "You spread the words for ppl to adopt Sesamee is it?"

Besides my family, I couldn't think of anyone else. But I just nodded. "Someone wants to adopt her is it?"

"Yeah, my ex teacher, " so said my boss.

I had a short interview session with them, just to confirm that they're genuine dog lovers. And yah, after talking to them I knew that I have to give Sesamee to them. Try, at least.

Guess what? Today Sesamee came back for revisit! She's so much prettier now.. and she even learned "sit" and "hand". What good owner God has found for her! Look at her new collar. :D According to her new owner, she's happily running up and down the staircases, she's became the "baby" of the house. =D I'm so happy for her...

I knew that the owners are really God-sent. He answered my prayer, once again.

Really thank God for this miracle he's done for me and Sesamee. PRAISE GOD.

No comments: