Friday, July 10, 2009

Goodness and Mercy imprisoned?

It was a beautiful morning. Despite the haze, I’m still amazed with God’s creation. The cool air, the serenity in my area, my beautiful/handsome Toffee… and I remembered Goodness and Mercy. Poor girls, I bet they’re all stressed up in the clinic. Hotel? More like prison.

Ahem, it was a busy day, in and out, nevertheless Goodness and Mercy still had time to come out, wee wee woo woo pee pee poo poo… they had ample of time, but I guess they must be so stressed they didn’t drink much water, and didn’t eat nothing! I suppose they’re momma poppa would be so worried if I let them know of this.

Never the less, I would not tell them. Hopefully they’ll feel better, more cheerful tomorrow, at least, please… start to eat, my dear ones… sigh, now I understand how parents feel when their children would only play and not eat.

Goodness and Mercy, eat eat eat tomorrow please…. I’m adamant. I will not give them any other food, than their very own dog biscuit (by the way, science plan is a good one war…)

Fussy fussy doggies.
I’ll try to post a picture of them in jail tomorrow. kekeke…

No comments: