Saturday, July 04, 2009

Another wedding...

It was a hot morning. I looked at my handphone clock: it's already 10.30am... I turned to pastor, hmm.. he still have some points to go. But I knew that I'm running late. The invitation card says 10am. I patiently waited until pastor finalized his sermon, then stepped out of church.

I rushed into my car, locked the doors, and took out my sifu of the day: GPS (Global positioning satellite??). Yes, I'm not gonna get lost a second time. This time the venue is Thean Hou Temple. Jalan? something something I've never heard of, but with sifu around, I'll be there soon. +glee+

Due to unfamiliarity with my sifu, I somehow got lost in a few roads, nevertheless, found my way there in 20 minutes, not bad at all,comparing to the 1 hour half las ttime at bukit bintang.

My fren is getting married!!! I was wondering, indians holding temple in Thean HouTemple? hmmm.. Anyway, when I saw Jovan ushering ppl in, I knew that I was at the right place. And my handsome fren Suren greeting ppl in the hall, yah... and there on the stage was the prince of the day, MAhen. \=)

As with all weddings, they're the perfect time for gathering of long lost frens. Met and had some talks with a few friends whom I've not seen for such a long time, victor (what a surprise to see him there!), rathna (I missed seeing her baby), kk (the MIA guy) and meeting new friends.

I was tired, very, but happy, very. On my way back, my sifu was not so kind to me, asked me to enter sprint highway, but i knew that i can get out through brickfields etc without having to pay the toll and drive the extra miles... but thank God, I finally got home, without my sifu's help. =)

Congratulations my dear fren, mahen. =) Have a blessed, blissful wedded life ahead. =)

God bless you and wife.