Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Benny's update

There was a dog named Benny who had a very serious skin disease, he got himself bleeding everywhere. After two months of treatment, he was healed and was sent "home".


I was very reluctant to send him "home", and sad to see him go, coz I was sure that the "home" in my office would surely be a better home than anywhere else. I had been wondering, "How's he doing? Is he as timid as usual? How will he cope with his group mates?"


So many questions bombarded my little brain. Until finally, today I get to visit his "home". And there he was.. . sitting down, quite relaxed, all by himself. =)

I don't think he recognize me anymore. But that's fine. It's not about me, it's about him. :) As long as he's doing well, I'm glad. =)

He's still cute, in my eyes. ;-)