Monday, July 20, 2009

Another one is capturing my heart.

That's the end of the cell for tonight. Everyone headed to their very own cars. As I walked into my car, locked the doors, something attracted my view on my right. I turned to my right, and there I saw a dog, looked about 9 months, lying down on the floor staring at me.

I smiled at him. He wagged his tail.
I opened my door and gestured him. He ran to me, wagging his tail happily just like Sesamee!

Questions and arguments started churning in me. Should I bring him back? I can't tell for sure. I turned to Unc Ro's house, he's still standing at his doorstep waiting for me to leave.

Does this dog has an owner? No collar, very thin puppy. I looked around. The dog then ran elsewhere. I was hoping that he's going back to his house, but no... he jus lingered around the street, then came back to me.

Aarrgh... what do I do with him? I can't just leave him like that. I'll pray about it tonite.
Perhaps, if God wants me to bring him back, God will create more encounters for both of us.
P-R-A-Y!