Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Reflections

There were manytimes when somebody fanned the charcoals underneath my blood and kept it boiling and at the very moment I got really disappointed, disgusted, angered, frustrated, and at the same time, I felt tat i was powerless. It was my blood. Why is it boiling without my control?

Anger is one thing which everyone experiences, whether or not you're someone so-holy, or even a 3-year old child. Everyone gets angry once in a while. Sometimes your anger is right, sometimes.. it's just wrong to be angry in the first place.

Whatever things that has taken place, tat have taken your smile away at that very point of your life, is something which needed to be fixed. If you don't fix it, you'll never find peace in it.

There was this person whom I was very disappointed at - I knew him, he's considered a well-to-do person, and things happened.. and I got very angry and disappointed - to a point that I wish I'll not see him again. If I do see him, I'll pretend that I do not see him. Well.. tat's not right. But tat was the degree of anger I felt at that time.

Well.. we live in a small world, and we some time later, we met again.

I know that making peace is a part of everyone's job - so I took the first move, to talk to him and eventually we talked about the mishap which took place between us. Well, it was comforting, to udnerstand one another better, instead of leaving the anger and rage deepen itself.

I finally had truce with him. We're still friends. ;-)

My point: if you're angry or disappointed with someone, don't just let the ugly feeling dwell and wallow in you. Instead, take control - FIX IT.