Friday, February 27, 2009

In Christ alone my hope is found my comforter, my all in all

music sounds a bit swedish, but the song is just too uplifting, and powerful I can't help but mesmerized and drowned in it.

some comments:

i get so sad by the line, "scorned by the ones he came to save."I mean, he was so perfect... and people were so evil and still are. its so moving

yah, the line stings my heart. how cruel we can be. yet God remains ever loving.he's the God of the impossibles.

the lyrics at 2:52 are some of the best that i've heard!!! it is so powerful... i LOVE it!!1

Beautiful Song, Love your Voices. So Inspirational... Aman , thanks for all you have done for me LORD...you are with me Alway's.

your welcome! (I hope you meant me - otherwise I feel pretty stupid, but any way)To much fafing about these days, men of the bible (and women too) where people of solid faith - they lived lives of true sacrifice.One distinct difference between Christianity and everything else LOVE!Muslims kill for what they believe in.Christians are killed for what they believe in.Greater love hath no one thn this, that one lay down his life for his friends.

Jesus Christ will come again and I hope you are ready. Lean not on your own understanding but by every word of God which nourishes our soul. Heaven and hell are real. Peace be unto you.

how do you put the words on the pictures like that?

damn who sings this she has the most beautiful voice

I simply LOVE this song!Powerful words...When will people start to accept God & see that He's the only one who can guide & protect us all?Sigh...Love it!!!...God bless us everyone...

Yes Christ is the only wayIn Christ alone my hope is foundMy Comforter, my All in AllHere in the love of Christ I standThis song takes u there just powerful. Lord Jesus I love you so much thank you for the blood that was shed, thank you for all that you have done (not because we deserve...but because of your love, mercy & grace) & thank you for what you are going to do, amen. Jesus commands my destiny

It takes a lot to my me cry but this song does it. The next time you listen to it close your eyes and imagine that you are at the cross. Think about what you would see and hear watching Christ die.

and many more comments... visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENtL_li4GbE&eurl=http://www.facebook.com/tos.php?api_key=a34c6148f4f7fa70def2c7bccd2d517e&next=%3Fprevious_view%3DFB_PROFILE%26me