Thursday, December 18, 2008

Organic Barley Lemon

I was doing my homework when my mom came to me with a cup of drink in her hand. She passed it to me, "Drink it."

"what's it?"

"Barley."

oh yeah.. i love barley drink. Without any hesitation, i took a big gulp. Once the drink entered my taste-bud zone - which disarrayed all my facial muscles, i went OOOOOOOoouuuuuuuuzzzzzzzz..... i squeezed my eyes real tight, held my breath for the next few seconds and hoped tht the drink quickly pass through my throat, down to my stomach.

After a few seconds of struggle, I turned to the drink and took a good look at it. It's not just barley.

It's barley lemon. Organic.

"It's good for you, reduce your heat level," my mom exclaimed.

3 comments:

nutrigrace said...

aiyoyoyo... hv u thrown away ur scientific precaution steps esp when u r tryin out a new stuff? gosh... tat must b a mixture of indescribable feelings!

pam said...

barley is not new... mom offering drinks to me aint new either.. i took a few sips, and found tat dad n vin had finished theirs! i tried asking them to finish mine but they wont.. so it took me 3 hrs to finish a cup of drink..

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工
,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
酒店經紀