Monday, December 29, 2008

i want to buy the furminator

I want to buy Furminator Medium/ Large for my toffee. The last season I shaved him bald, excuses being he was shedding (as usual), the weather was hot, he’s cute when bald, he was itching and having eczema, he was having ticks (and those baby ticks too!) and after shaving I even found lice on him!! Thank God I had him shaved!

But this time round I don’t think shaving is a good idea – simply bcoz the weather is cold, almost always. And altho’ he’s really cute when bald, he’s beautifully handsome with his hair on. :P hehe. Even with his thin mattress on, somehow I could feel him shivering under his cuddles. And when it rains, and when the cool wind blows.. I could feel the chill on Toffee’s hair.

I don’t want him to suffer in the cold. He’s shedding as usual. The eczema is coming out again. So far I don’t find ticks on him yet. So my option now is to get the furminator…

I’ve tried surveying it all around Malaysia – zero. Online – Malaysia lelong.com, ebay.com.my, etc – zero. The two nearest places I could look for are – Singapore (where they are sold at exorbitant prices) and ebay.com.

Gosh.. and I’m now bidding on ebay. Bidding on ebay is not easy, especially when I’m looking for a rare item. Rare in the sense that – 90% of the suppliers do not ship to Malaysia! How precious is this item ha…

I still want this brush/rake/comb (whatever you name it).. and I’m still spending hours and days bidding for a good catch..

Am praying for God’s blessing in this too, coz I’m a budget type person. :P For those who believe in prayers, pray for me too, will you? =)