Monday, December 08, 2008

Kanching waterfall half-day outing

yep yep yep.. finally the touch of waterfalls.. after.. how long - the last one i had was at kuala terengganu.. the highest waterfall in the whole south east asia.. wat's the name?Cemerung waterfall... it was a year n a half ago..

so yesterday morning me and a few of my old smkb friends went Kanching waterfall, lazy to elaborate the details. click here.. thanks to beck - he have elaborated the whole details and furnished them with some real nice pix. so fast n efficient! =)

so after the waterfall - everyone was so fatigue.. i could see some blushes in kk n beck's faces - guess sun burn guar.. and everyone's eyes were just soOOOooooOOOoooo lazy. And not to mention my legs.. aw.. they sored... although the climb to the waterfalls was just minutes (or at least it felt like minutes), and it's not really a climb.. something like climbing stairs.. unlike a real climb like sg lembing or FRIM, still... i could imagine the high amount of lactic acid accumulating in my quadriceps. ouch! I guess my walk to Mahen's hse tat morn did not amount to any warm up at all.

Thank God.. though i woke up this morn still feeling all the lactic acid and my head was throbbing.. but things seemed to turn out fine once I reached my clinic. Yep.