Saturday, December 06, 2008

I'M EXHAUSTED!

I'm exhausted. Really..

Already it was 9pm... and i haven't finish all the night treatments, the clock told me that it could be dangerous to go home this late..

but my eyes looked at the poor patients..
and my heart told me to finish off all the treatments first...

So i stayed on... gave all the final treatments.. and I looked at one of them.. Jr... a very special one to me... and left him with a word of prayer.

Hopefully i'll still see him alive tomorrow, feeling much better. I'm still hoping for the very best despite the gloomy ambience.

3 comments:

Fanfan said...

come on.. you are working near your house.. not like rest of us.. Last time i left healing rooms at 1 am before ..

But probably that is why, i am not there anymore :)

pam said...

yah... thank God for his blessings... workin near home is really a big blessing. but i'm still tired mar... :P

my record latest here.. i stayed till 11.30pm or so.. ;)

hopefully tat record will never be broken again. ;P

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工
,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
酒店經紀