Tuesday, December 09, 2008

my favourite and my..

i love planners! i love planning.. filling up empty slots in my calendar with items.. things to do.. things to read... lots of things. I just love filling up the empty slots.

but then... when the day comes..

immediately i have this rush of "tiredness" that compels me to just ignore those items... sad, but it almost always succeed! gosh.. i hated it.. but i allowed it to take control of me..

lazi lazi lazi.. procastination... i'm still trying to get rid of you!

6 comments:

nutrigrace said...

hahaha... lazy Pam Pam... just like Toffee!

pam said...

sometimes.. i feel toffee is even more lively than me! :P lazy lazy cozy lazy.

Ugly Angel said...

fill up your "planner" with good activities...but you will hate it when you work as planner in manufacturing line

pam said...

now i understand why being a director is better than a worker. :P

pam said...

now i understand why being a director is better than a worker. :P

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工
,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
酒店經紀