Sunday, January 23, 2011

Where to buy furminator in Malaysia/ KL/ Singapore?

Where to buy furminator in Malaysia/ KL/ Singapore?

It's been a while since I last written my thoughts in this blog. But I figure this time I would just promote on this wonderful product. ;-)

Toffee has been shedding less lately, and I've lent my furminator to my sister (she's got 3 dogs!). So now all I can do is to sweep the floor... :P


Some times although a dog's hair maybe short, they can shed super seriously excessively e.g. dobermann. This kind of breed definitely needs a furminator.

Toffee's hair is medium short (not those super short like miniature pinscher type), more like the in-between of a rottweiler's and a german shepherd's hair. But he sheds like no one's business. Through out the years! And thinking of years.. gosh... he's already 7 this year! I'm already concerned abt stuffs... geriatric stuffs... but that's another issue. Back on furminator at home now.

But there are dogs whose hair is long, yet doesn't shed - we're looking at the poodles.


Mixed breeds - some shed, some do not. It depends. But I still find mixed breeds the best of all breeds. ;-)



The FURminator deshedding tool is a specially designed shed-less treatment for cat and dog brush. FURminator's unique blade is designed to remove loose hair like no other. Dog groomers love this deshedding brush because it removes undercoat hair from dogs and cats while leaving the shiny top coat intact and healthy.
If you're interested to buy the furminator, drop me a comment n i'll be happy to get back to you. If you stay in malaysia (depending on which area)/singapore the shipping (registered pos) takes only 2-15 days. If you want it faster then there is courier service, which is of course, more expensive. ;-)
My furminator hav been with me for almost 2 years now - so far... so good. ;-) (at least my blade is still working fine!)

Will blog again another time. Ciao!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

iam interested in buying furminator. do you still have furminator L and M size? reply me at yzloo87@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I'm interested to get one. Please reply me at sarg_81@hotmail.com