Friday, January 07, 2011

Thoughts aplenty but not ready for jotting them down.

There are so many things that I wanted to write about.
Thoughts about the supernatural... moral issues. cosmic.. celestial.. nature.. mother nature... the holy bible.. prophesies fulfilled... emotions.. death.. funeral.. birth... love... relationships...

In the morning while running my errands, words kept filling up my mind and thoughts, I wanted to share them in my blog.


While driving to work more words came filling up mythoughts..


While I work, during the few seconds where my mind relaxes, deep thoughts visited my mind, even when they were just a matter of seconds..



While driving home from work, emotions and thoughts stir around, and I've decided that I would really like to blog them down.



Few hours later when I finally have the luxury to check my email and visit the blogger page...



Guess what?


My mind is empty.



No words.



Kosong.

1 comment:

Drunk On Books And Adventure said...

I can relate! I think the only way to capture those thoughts for later writing is voice record it into the mobile phone and play it when you're at your blogger page.