Tuesday, January 25, 2011

amekim the naughty but adorable...

Amekim... the first time I looked at him, I sympathized him...
Then I brought him home, and found him really... sticky and won't leave you.. which is a plus point for a pet... I didn't have to walk him on leash.. he'll just stay by me...
Then I started talking to him, stroking and pampering him...
and I think, restrospectively...
that's where all the problem began...

He started whining everytime it's time for wee wee (he can't do it in his spacious house!)...
grizzling whenever he knows that I'm home...
jumping and nipping on my thigh causing lots of mysterious bruises on my legs...
then he started running around crazily in the house compound (before this he was very calm, submissive, controllable) and now he's obviously another personality!

For the superstitous chinese, some will say he "zhong guai" (kena rasuk hantu/ possessed by ghost). However, being a scientific and rational person, I began to understand tat I was the culprit of this "zhong guuaai" switch of personality.

I've captured some photos with my handphone, but my memory card's got some prob, so I can't post it up yet..

Maybe some time later, and you'll understand why I'd say he's crazy.

Simply off-mode.

2 comments:

Asia said...

Cute dog!!!

pam said...

His mouth seem to be always open, all the time... ;-)