Thursday, January 27, 2011

Is Life Worth Living (life cycle, circle of life, meaning of life, vanity, ecclesiastes)

Is Life Worth Living (life cycle, circle of life, meaning of life, vanity, ecclesiastes)



For Solomon, life was an endless circle.
The answer to the question "Is life worth living?" escaped him.


For me, the answer is only found in Jesus Christ.


On the day I received Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour, God ended that circle, straightened it, stretched it and reshaped it into His divine timeline.


Not only do I now have a reason to live, but more importantly, I have a higher cause to live for.

I want to tell the world that life in CHrist Jesus is indeed worth living.


My prayer is that as you read this book, God will use the thoughts and words to inspire you - maybe even provoke you - to recalibrate your life to live for God.


Journey with me as we discover life together.


Dr Chew Weng Chee
Author, Is Life Worth Living?

No comments: