Saturday, September 06, 2008

Beautiful one - by The Tree

Beautiful One - by The Tree

This is a youtube, karaoke version of a worship/praise/gospel song. Hmm. not reali gospel.

I made it myself, with full enthusiasm and much excitement! Such a small thing.. yet it captured my attention n desire... wat i loved most abt this youtube karaoke, is the moment the bible verses come in.. wow.. i didn't know how i found these bible verses. .now that i look at the presentation again, i couldn't help but smile - those encrypted scriptures are just so appropriate.

Praise God for that.

Beautiful One - by The Tree

Wonderful so wonderful is your unfailing love

your cross has spoken mercy over me

No eye has seen no ear has heard

no heart can fully know

how glorious how beautiful you are

-

Beautiful one, i love; Beautiful one, i adore

Beautiful my soul must sing...

-

Powerful so powerful your glory fills the skies

your mighty works displayed for all to see

the beauty of your majesty awakes my heart to sing

how marvelous how wonderful you are.

No comments: