Saturday, August 18, 2007

The Keys... (Part 4 - finale)

Suddenly, the young man searched frantically all over his pockets for a key. After a while he found something resembling a hotel key card. At that moment, words floated out from the card. We could each read clearly: I hold the key of David. What I open no one can shut, and what I shut no one can open. I am the way, and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

In a flash, the card left his hand and suddenly appeared in Mrs. Lai's right hand. Again, at that moment, all three of us could read simultaneously words coming out of the card: Not everyone who says to me, "Lord, Lord," will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Instinctively, I turned away from them, shoving both hands into my pockets in an attempt to avoid getting the key card. Still, the card came to me and words flashed in empty space in the sight of all of us: You have forsaken your first love.

Suddenly I found myself sitting up in bed, my head wet with cold sweat. The clock on the wall showed 4.30 in the morning. It was a dreadful dream. I got up and prayed, "Lord, give me another chance."

- The End -

My dear friends, think about this article, and digest it. God bless you. ;)

No comments: