Saturday, August 04, 2007

Gifts

I was unpacking and setting up, rearranging my stuffs back at home, and i came across many gifts... unused.. which included plush toys, key chains, aroma-candles, paintings, all kinds of souvenirs big and small which mainly served the purpose of "decoration".

It saddened me to see how these items went unused for the past years. Wouldn't it be much better, if they can be circulated around the world, touching someone's heart every now and then.. and that will increase the worth of the gift isn't it?! instead of keeping them in my little office.. it's just like keeping your money in your drawer when you can instead circulate them, which will increase the money's value isn't it... haiya...

Now i have a little request to my friends who's thinking of getting me any gift of any kind... well, you know tat i'm a realistic person.. if you decide not to give me cash.. :p so you can buy me any gift..

- such as the above-mentioned gifts, but chances are i'm going to circulate (give it to someone else to brighten their day) the gift in order to increase the gift's worth

- or u can get me something useful - such as nice clothes, special key chains or mugs like those with our face/name on or the one-in-a-million type, anything tat i can wear or use, books, pens, shoes, or better still - delicious stuff such as chocolates -yummy! :) chances are i'm going to keep them or eat them up. :p

- i like this best - your very own hand-made stuff - coz it's priceless! special cards, letters, sand bottles, stars etc. chances are i'm going to keep them forever, coz i treasure things made with sweat and blood. . im dracula in disguise.. you forgotten? :p

- the best gift you can give me - be by my side when i needed you most. haha... the hardest and most valuable gift of all...

- the best gift you can give to yourself? you don't know, but i know. ask me and i'll tell you the answer. :)

No comments: