Thursday, January 08, 2009

i've got the furminator!

Finally! After ages of waiting.. today the wonderful item which i've been longing for came to my doorsteps.. wrapped in some really nice, insulated packing, hmm.. real nice.. let me introduce.. THE FURMINATOR!!!

(btw, if any of you wanto get a furminator medium (2.65"), i have one to sell off, brand new, not bcoz i'm such a smart businessman, but bcoz i'm not a smart ebay bidder. RM150. see if anyone's interested.)

yep yep, finally. the furminator.... toffee's fur terminator! I had wanted to go off work asap, quickly rake off the loose hair from my toffee... but the rules of nature goes like this, "The more you plan and eager for something, the more things will come in your way."

Today esp. From the beginning of the day I told Ju tat I wanted to go home punctual today. So we got all the dogs n cats ready by 6.30pm. Good, haa? Then came one customer.. after another.. a doggy.. after another...

Until the final doggy which was quite in bad shape - walked in at 7.15pm. What to do? Pets first. So I focused at treating her, and when I had finished, boy, the time was almost 8pm!!

And 8pm was my prayer meet! oh gosh.. forget abt experimenting my favourite furminator on toffee.. guess my anticipation had to queue.. gonna be the last itinery of the day.

No comments: