Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ever wished to be at two places at one time?

The above phrase sounds so familiar and I believe each and everyone of us - some parts of our life we wished to be at two places at a time.

Well, I've never wished so badly until yesterday - i had two courses in a day, at the same time - one is conducted by Sidang Injil Borneo (SIB) which I really loved and hungered and thirst for, I've attended the first two sessions, and the third one was on the sunday.

Sadly on the same day MSAVA is organizing an oncology talk on lymphoma and osteosarcoma at a nearby location. Ironic - so nearby, but I still couldn't attend both at the same time. As it has been quite seom time since I last attended a veterinary-based seminar, and the speaker was a renowned oncologist, and many polished vets from all around Malaysia and Singapore came to this talk - so I chose to attend this talk.

Decision made. But the grouch was still there - why the same day? sigh...

3 comments:

Tiffany L said...

Hi Pamela!

I have a heavy-shedding dog and I am very interested to buy your furminator. Problem is, RM150 is a little steep for me to pay for at the moment. If you're willing to lower your price a little, I will definitely consider buying it from you.

pam said...

hi "hedonistic-anonymous", i'd really like to reduce the price if i could, unfortunately, i got it at a high price also. Which means RM150 is the most i could offer.
You can also purchase this item from singapore (which is selling at S$100), or amazon.com (cheaper options). there are other online shops selling it also, but it's an expensive stuff. Have a nice day! =)

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工
,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
酒店經紀