Friday, August 29, 2008

Siao Guai Guai - a dog looking for a good owner

Do you know how did I catch Siao Guai Guai in the first place - using a collar and leash? Remember, he's a stray, and he didn't know me.

That morning, Siao Guai Guai walked towards me, and as I placed the collar around him - he lowered his head, and allowed! Then as i started to walk him on leash he was so gleeful, kept skiping about, proud tat he's got an owner alas!

Sadly, I cant be his owner.. I'll keep praying tat he'll get a good owner.. And pray that the dog catchers will always fail in their daily endeavours. So please do ask around for me ok..

He's a good guard dog.. docile and loving to his owner.. a puppy at heart.. 7-9 mth old.. castrated male.. about 13-14kg.. no skin prob - yellow colour hair coat... vaccinated... clean and bathed..

Pls spread the news and ask around.. and if you are able to adopt him.. pls kindly do so..

God bless the kind hearted ones and to all who lent a hand in rehoming Siao Guai Guai..

Pls contact me if you or someone whom you know, is interested in adopting a dog. I desperately need to find him a new home... I named him Siao Guai Guai, coz he's a real obedient, ever-trying to please his owner, and a good guard dog too. Pls spread the news around. He's currently staying with me.

No comments: