Thursday, August 28, 2008

Siao Guai Guai - a dog looking for a good owner

Just now as I was walking my dog at nite, I went to Siao Guai Guai's usual area - and I saw him again! I was so glad and thankful that he's still safe, but what will happen tomoro? My home doesn't allow a 2nd dog, not even for temporary. I couldn't think of another resort - my only hope rest in finding someone to adopt him ASAP, before the dog catchers come another round.

I prayed n prayed, and suddenly my sister called me - she asked me to place the dog at her house temporarily, despite her keeping 2 dogs in her house! I was so thankful.. so today i brought the dog to get him vaccinated, bathed him.. I'll place him at my sister's house for the time being..

I do hope someone kind will be interested to adopt Siao Guai Guai. Pls ask around for me. ok , ok?? I tried walking Siao Guai Guai on leash - and he's really very obedient, ever people-loving. I mean he tries his best to please you, never tug on the leash. so much better compared to many other dogs, even better than my own Toff.

This morning I tied him in my car - he wanted to escape (expected la. stray dog ma) but when i started to drive- he sat there quietly. He's a stray, thus wild at heart.. but his heart is really loving and obedient.. i'm sure he can be tamed.. with time.. and a good owner...

... (to be continued)

Pls contact me if you or someone whom you know, is interested in adopting a dog. I desperately need to find him a new home... I named him Siao Guai Guai, coz he's a real obedient, ever-trying to please his owner, and a good guard dog too. Pls spread the news around. He's currently staying with me.

No comments: