Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Siao Guai Guai - a dog looking for a good owner

This morning I temporarily housed a dog. These few days I kept noticing a stray puppy, male, about 7-9month old, about 14kg, yellow hair coat, kept following me, and somehow, kept attracting my attention. These few days it rained very heavily, I couldn't help but noticed him sleeping under the rain everyday, trembling in cold. I prayed that some of the houses will open their doors, at least provide him a shelter, but no one did. He always lingered about 100m away from my house.

The nite before yesterday it rained very heavily again. I couldn't help but to think of him, and I prayed. Yesterday morning as I was walking my dog, suddenly i saw a van of dog catchers with some dogs in it. I was so worried, could he been caught???! I kept praying, and rushed to the vicinity where i usually spotted him. Thank God I found him playing around by the road side.

So i quickly went home, took a leash and collar, I intended to keep him till the dog catchers leave. However when I reached there, i couldn't find him anymore. I was really very sad, regret, worried.. but I cast everything into my prayers - if only I see him around again, I'll try my best to help him find a good owner...

...(to be continued)

Pls contact me if you or someone whom you know, is interested in adopting a dog. I desperately need to find him a new home... I named him Siao Guai Guai, coz he's a real obedient, ever-trying to please his owner, and a good guard dog too. Pls spread the news around. He's currently staying with me.

No comments: