Saturday, March 15, 2008

wat do i do?

there is this man, who always looked like a drunkard, with his uncombed-messed-up hair & beard with torn shirt and pants tat visits my clinic once a while. The first time i saw him, i treated his dog & his dog eventually recovered. He takes care of stray dogs. Few days later, he sent flowers to the clinic.

Some time later, i began feeling more and more insecure whenever he's in the clinic, coz he's a bad tempered man who really loves dogs and always appeared drunken. Everytime he speaks, his head was wobbling up n down, left or right, it's as tho' his head was so heavy. When he speaks, he doesn't look at you, he'll look at another place and still talk to you (as though he's looking at you). So i requested to my boss tat i would not consult his cases anymore. Unfortunately, everytime he came, my boss was not there, and i had to consult his cases.

Today he called the clinic, saying tat he wanted to see my face!!! I can't face him. There is this strong instinct within me tat's calling me to avoid him as much as i could. I even requested that when I'm alone in the clinic I would not open the door for him. But how do i ignore someone who's pressing the door bell??? If i looked out at the person pressing the doorbell, then he would see me! How can i not open the door then?!

arrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ! ! ! !

1 comment:

nutrigrace said...

i came to know this news from ur bro-in-law who read ur blog.
pam, DO NOT OPEN the door when u r alone. If he does come in, ur auto-locking door will hinder others to help u. next, if he does ring the bell (irregardless if u r alone or not), CALL ur boss. Let him know that this guy is here.
Well, we are not saying that this is a villain, but he has the potential to be one. a man who appears like a drunkard is in no way with a sensible mind. He will not know what is he doing. If u were to sue him, he can say, "I was not in the right state of mind, I was not myself".
Better be safe than sorry. Sometimes, it's good to exaggerate the caution...
REMEMBER: most rape/ murder cases are done by people known by the victims.
have u informed ur loved ones bout this ??? i know i was not informed.