Monday, March 03, 2008

starting afresh!

yes! tat's exactly wat i'm gona do. for the past few weeks i've been terribly lazy, being my indolent self.. my resolution timetable which i made in the beginning of the year obviously have lost its function/purpose. I was just not interested in it anymore!

But now, I've started anew. Fresh! yes..

i've just rediscovered my passion in colour pencils.. and drew myself a beautiful timetable to follow... coloured it.. and wow.. i cant help but to smile at it.

I rediscovered one of my passions! Wat else am I passionate for? I shall rediscover them one after another.. with God's help, I know I'll rediscover them. My... i sounded like i've just lost myself, and rediscovered it.. gulp!

and I've resolved. Whatever I do, i'll not do it half heartedly. Instead I'll go in full-force! in everything i do!

Pamela, Gambatte!!!!! nee....

No comments: