Sunday, December 09, 2007

who hit my kancil!

hmmm... sob* sob* :'(

sumone hit my kancil's nose today! it was my fault tho', for parking at an illegal slot/corner, as i've went around the jusco parking areas so many times for almost half an hour, and the temptation to squeeze into the illegal slot was so strong. you know.. kancil.. the "squeeze-in" queen..

besides, i have always been doing this - illegal parking at shopping malls - one-u, jusco..

after my lunch at jusco tis afternoon, i was horrified to find my car plate broken into two! and there were 2 lil dents on my kancil's nose.. oiyo.. so saddening! n frustrating... which clumsy-hit-and-run-away did tis?!

anyway, i learned my lesson well. First, I aint driving to any shopping complex anymore (except for carrefour & tesco, haven't ban them yet).

Secondly, no more illegal parking. Even if i have to walk a half hour distancE!

Thirdly, take my dad's advice seriously.

HAIAYAAAAAAAA!!!! sob* sob*

3 comments:

Christopher Andrew said...

Hey Pam how r things going with you besides illegal parking

Hope everything is fine
God Bless

pam said...

same ol me... :) how abt you? long time din see you! how r things?

Christopher Andrew said...

not bad lor, been very busy with work and college plus Christmas is just around the corner

How your preparations coming along??