Friday, November 30, 2007

peace.. serenity...

sori for my long silence. i had wanted to post sth once in a while, but each time blogger created problems.. like jamming my pc.. refusing me from loggin in.. n etc.. finally.. today... my chance is here..

I was walking toffee on the field late this evening, around 9pm. the nite was beautiful, as i closed my eyes i could feel the gentle breeze caressing my cheeks n hair.. oh wow.. then i took toffee to the nearby playground and lied on the slides, eyes gazing at the clear sky. Oh wow!

It was a quiet, peaceful nite... watching the white cottony clouds decorating the dark sky.. i can't help from smiling alone - admiring God's wonderful creation. =) & my thoughts went back to kuantan..

where TC was my favourite spot.. where few of my brothers n sis in christ would gather once in a while n watch the moon... have dinner n supper together.. enjoying the sea breeze.. Christine, Gary, Moses, Alex, Peter.. together they stamped a very beautiful print in my heart..

I still miss & love kuantan... ;)

No comments: