Monday, May 23, 2005

What a wonderful world..

click here first.. http://ccuw.org/wonderfulworld.MP3 n sing along..

I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world

The colours of the rainbow, so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shakin' hands, sayin' "How do you do?"
They're really saying "I love you"

I hear babies cryin', I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll ever know
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world
Yes, I think to myself, what a wonderful world Oh yeah



a shortcut remedy to feel ok when ur feelin down..

1. Brush aside the problem, no matter how severe it is, at least temporarily o for a while. Everyone needs a break every once in a while.
2. Deal w the prob only when you're feeling better. Handle it rationally, dun ever let ur emotion come in the way.
3. Break away at least once a month, to keep remindin urself tat this world is stil very beautiful n wonderful. ;) Life is a flower... remember.. ;)

tips to breakaway -
1. forget abt d concrete jungle! try venturing into Mother Nature.. visit Lake TTwangsa, KL Bird Park, Lake Garden, Hibiscus Park, Orchid Park, Frasers Hill, Cameron, National Parks... some of which u dun have to pay a cent to enter. ;)
2. Mingle n meet n mix with ppl from different walks of life.. it's best if you meet ppl who are motivating, upgoing, happy-go-lucky..etc etc etc.. which wil lift ur mood up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is pretty much a wonderful world
i have that mp3 by louis armstrong with the beautiful sound of kenny g's saxophone. If u want that mp3, let me know.....
hav a wonderful day......
:p

pam said...

hahaha,tx for the offer, but if u click on the URL in my post, tat's exactly the mp3 u mentioned. ;)