Sunday, May 08, 2005

Paws for a cause Day

oh yeah.. Finali back to kepong! reali felt d days had been dragging slowly at underwater world.. hehe.. finali finali.. Took d 9.30pm bus fr K.Perlis to Pudu, so i reached Pudu around 5am.. by the time i got home, it's already 6am.. gosh.. thinking of wat i promised SAnn.. brrr.. grrr...

The alarm rang at 8am.. my palpebral fissures could hardly prove their existence.. bt thinking of my promise.. so quickly i got up..walked my Toffee, let him do all his businesses.. and then drove to Central Park @ Bandar Utama with An.. there's this Paws in the Park, Paws for a Cause Day, a doggy gathering day like Dogathon... bt entrance fee is free. Hoho.. got free door gifts summore wor... Supposedly reach there by 9am.. as promised to SAnn... however, as tis' d 1st time Toffee's going to such an event.. a lot of stuff which i haven't anticipate happened.. so gues? Reached there at 9.30! Sori SAnn dearie.. sori aaa.. :P

By the time i reached there.. people and dogs were already filling up the park! I guess around 200 owners gua.. I would have expected Toffee to b afraid with his new environment... instead, he ran crazily sniffing everywhere, all hell broke loose.. he even attempted to play, jump n climb on some dogs there.. ish ish.. controlling him iz not merely building up my muscles super-rapidly, i was even worried tat my shoulder joints will go loose with all his sudden thugs.. thinking of hip dysplacement.. is there such thing as shoulder displacement? omg...at d very moment i was real glad tat he's just medium sized.. not big sized as i have always wished for.. n thank goodness... my leash is a real big, thick one, which is meant for LARGE Breed dogs.. toffee toffee..

tot of cooling him down at some isolated place.. was i wrong.. the same frenzy happened.. until we finali reached a shelter, sat there. I gues Toffee finali took pity on us so he cooled down alittle.. but stil very excited with dogs around him.. other dogs bark, he barks along.. n demandin for attntion from ppl sitting nearby.. haha, lucky him.. some owners patted him and even said tat he's CUTE!! hahahahaha... my heart simply gleamed with pride. ekh ekh.. ;)
Look at d crowd!
An's fav dog ere. Huskies..
My target competition next year..

Ello puggy?
me,An,toffee..toffee look straight willya?
me + toffee, SAnn + furry

a spot 4him to cool down..
even going home aint an ez task. isk isk toffee...
gettin a reprimand fr d uptight owner.watchin cars pass by

No comments: