Monday, August 23, 2010

working vs studying

As I looked back at my previous blogs while i was still a student, i couldn't help but to smile.. every time those moments revisited my mind.

I really missed those days.. those care free days.. where life was so hard, and yet you have all the reasons to smile and don't care a bout a single thing... but now... life as a worker.. things are totally different.

Sometimes you wonder why you are where you are.

Perhaps I should put it better - I'm living life as an adult human now. When I was a student, I was still a child, but now that I'm working, I've moved to the next stage - the adult stage. hmm...

Thank God.. I'm always a child in God's eyes. ;-)

2 comments:

Ugly Angel said...

so..gal, thinking to further study again? regain your good memory..i just completed my master study..after 1 1/2 years, now waiting for result.

pam said...

Waiting for God to open doors... ;-)

Congrats to you.. I may not know what's best for me.. but God surely knows. I just have to wait on Him... and trust Him.