Monday, January 25, 2010

Puppy hit by car accident fractured leg treat

I have determined to post up beautiful things in my blog. Even if 10 ugly things happened in my day, I shall still post the one beautiful thing that happened.

Puppy hit by car accident fractured leg treat

This morning two young guys walked in nervously – Do you guys treat dog?

“Yah, we do,” I replied.
“Broken leg, you do?”
“Yah, we do.”
"How do you treat it?”
“Bring it in and let us see it.”

Then the two guys brought in 2 puppies – one with a leg badly fractured.
“I reversed my car, and found these two puppies crying after that.” One of the guy said.
“These your dogs?”
"No, they’re stray. I don’t know where they came from. Suddenly they went underneath my tyre.”
“Treating a fractured leg would cost much. You willing to do so?”
“Yah, what to do? I banged onto him.”


”Yah, what to do? I banged onto him.” These are the words that are so lacking in today’s society. These days out of 100 hit-by-car cases, 99 are hit-and-run. And today I met some unfortunate nice people who are so responsible they are willing to spend a thousand to treat two puppies. The most intriguing part was, they are ordinary factory labourers with low income.

It is the morale behind the story that brightens my day. It was their responsible, compassionate spirit that twisted my ugly glasses toward mankind.

Although 9 devils roam around, I manage to bump into 1 angel.

That’s good news to me! ;-)