Saturday, January 30, 2010

Don't judge a book by its cover

Remember my previous blog about the tattooed men who turned out to be christians? Hmm... well, I don't know much about them, but I've learned to set my eyes on people's eyes n their attitude and not on their body deco.

Some time ago a friend of mine saw me driving a car with luck charms and amulets and beads and he was very surprised - what happened to me? Just like me, he got very curious and anxious and doubts began to rise... until...
One day we met, he questioned me of the origins and reasons why I place those charms and beads n amulets in my car. I responded candidly, "That's not my car. I just drive it."

He heaved a loud sigh of relief. I was annoyed, "Come on... where's your faith on me?"
He smiled.

Well, conclusion is - Don't judge a book by its cover.