Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Body Arm Tattoos designed with gentle nature

Body Arm Tattoos designed with gentle nature

This morning while at work, two men walked in - bodies and arms engraved with huge tattoos of unexplainable design (in my vocabulary world). Thin and skinny. Their cheeks looked sunken. Yah, they're slightly aged (around 40's) but the sunkenness of the cheek.. with the tattoos on... it sends a message to me automatically.

Surprisingly when I talked to one of them, he was very polite, face full with smiles, and he was very gentle in nature. So unlike other clients, even those without tattoo, in office look, tuxedos.. he speaks better manners than the rest of them. The other was quiet, hasty in nature, but smiles, which surprises me also.

The usuall tattooed clients of mine do not smile. Even when they talked, they'd do it in a threatening tone. But these two people got me wondering and I just could not understand.

After a while, one of them asked me, "Are you a Christian?" I was surprised! Could it be... but why.... To give an answer to all my wonderings and confusions I asked him in return, "You a Christian too?"
"Yes, I was a pastor at this this that AG church." I was amused. But I need to test his truthfulness. So I asked him questions about the church, of which he answered quite expectedly. Then he shot, "Which church are you from?"
"I'm from CC."
"OOOOoooo CC!!!"
I perked up my eyes, "Why's that?"
"Pastor Yeetw!! I knew him since long ago.. he's now overseas d..."
Hey... this guy seem real, but why the tattoos? As though understanding my facial questions, he continued, "I used to minister to the drug addict.. we built a rehab centre.... and HIV centre..."
Wow! The puzzle was solved immediately. This explains why... the tattoos and the gentle nature.