Saturday, November 21, 2009

Mattress or box for a sleeping dog

I sleep on a bed, or some call it mattress. So does my dog, Toffee. I give him a thin piece of "mattress" which I always lay it out in his house every night. He loves it, unless it's a hot night.

Nights in Malaysia especially around the month of November (the monsoon season) are usually cold. Thus he really needed his mattress.

Every morning I would take his mattress, simply brush it clean and then dry it under the hot sun. You know, Malaysia is famous for its generous sun rays.

However, yesterday the monsoon rain got its way through and through his mattress. Guess you know what happens next? He doesn't have his mattress! Boy, didn't he make a loud fuss of it!

Then I saw an old box - hmmm.. perhaps it can do me good. ;-)

Toffee seems to be okay with the box! ;-) Tat's good news. phew!