Monday, November 23, 2009

I'm sorry you were kicked out - the most handsome, cute, tabby tom cat ever.

The first time I saw you, you were a stray
wandering around, searching for something to fill your hunger
Thin you were, so you were picked,
and innocently you were neutered, and kept in the office. It seemed for such a long time, you understood
What the responsibility of a pet cat should be
You transformed from being a stray, to a pet
You were wild, but now you're tame
Far better than tame, you're the most docile kitty I've ever seen
I've been a nasty owner, a naughty one
Playing all sorts of stunts with you
And you had always willingly oblige
Such wonderful cat, where could anyone find?

Then I neglected your diet, because of my schedule
Someone else were left to look after you
Unknowingly you have grown, beyond your limit
One fine day, I found you overweight
The next day, you were obese

It seemed like you were put in a vicious cycle
The more you eat, the fatter you get
Then you became lazier and hungrier and you eat even more
I was so sorry, I had to put you on diet
Resulting in poor you, looking for food all the time
Eventually, your hunger costed the manager significant financial lost

I'm sorry you were kicked out from the office
My heart was broken, my heart was heavy
I will find you a new home
A better home where you can exercise
And someone will monitor your diet more responsibly
Will you ever find that home?

When I'm left with no one to turn to...
I thank God, my heavenly Father up there is still watching after me
He knows all my needs, He knows all my desires
Even before I plead before Him, He prepares the way for me
Tabby, my heavenly Dad loves me,
And He loves you too.
Surely He'll find you a good home, I know.