Thursday, May 28, 2009

I missed the moments...

I missed the moments when i had the time to look around the place, decorate here and there... arrange this and that... undisturbed...
I missed the times of hugging the dogs n cats one by one... undisturbed...
I missed bringing my dogs for a long stroll in the field... without worries...
I missed the times when I could sit quietly and just read... undisturbed...
I missed the times when I could teach and train my dogs, one by one... undisturbed..


We're getting busier each day, and I lose my personal life at work more and more each day...
People (not animals) are driving me nuts...

telephone kept ringing (where's the operator?),
door bell kept ringing (where's the door man?),
people never stop talking (where's the answering machine?),
people never stop asking the same question again and again and you have to spend half an hour to teach them how to spell A-P-P-L-E... (where's the FAQ machine?)

The pressure is high. Had to entertain the super-attention-seeking people, had to watch, treat, inject, clean, and love the pets, had to had to had to had to... (where's the end of the list?)

I lost my personal time... Clients demand for our time, yet do not pay for it... not to mention any droplet of appreciation... they're ichiban at driving other people nuts... i pray tat i will not lose my character.

i'm exhausted, tired. Very very very exhausted. I need a break. A real, long break.

I missed the old times. I know that it's gone. But I will never giving up nor give in to the circumstance. There's got to be a change.

I'm seeking. Seeking for something.