Friday, May 23, 2008

Life at work

Working, tests or builds our character. Everyone agree? Yea.. birds of the same flock fly together. :P

One of it was... how patient am I?? I used to think i am a "tidak-apa-tidak-kisah-no-tantrum" person.. until i started working... here are a few good examples:

Scenario A: A man brings in a normal-looking puppy.
Me: Wat can I do for you?
Man: My dog wants to see the vet.
Me : Wat's wrong with your dog?
Man: YOu've got to ask him. How would i know?
Me: Why do you bring him to the vet then?
Man: Coz he wanted to see the vet.
Me: Look, your dog can't talk. How do you know tat he wanted to see the vet?
Man: See la, i know how to see one mah.
Me : (deep sigh) Ok. Is there anything tat worries youa bout your dog? Anything you think not rite? Or you just want a general chek up?
Man: If i know i don't have to come here lah.
Me: How's his appetite? Any vomit, diarrhoea, flu.... etc?
Man: How would i know. i work one. come home at nite.
Me: (-_-') nver mind. I'll just see what i can find.

Scenario B: Consulting a client...
Me: How's your dog's appetite?
Man: He seldom pass out stools, maybe once or twice.
Me: How's your dog's appetite?
Man: Sometimes the stool weird weird one.
Me: Does your dog still eat?
Man: I feed him rice la.. cucumber la... etc..
Me: (did you hear me?!!) Nevermind. Now i'm asking you, does your dog still eat?
Man: I not sure. I put his food there, if he finishes his food, then he finishes la. if he doesn't then he doesn't la.
Me: So does your dog finish his food this morning?
Man: yesterday got eat le..
Me: (sigh...) Ok. how about today?

Scenario C: Consulting a client
Me: I recommend to hospitalize your dog.
Man: If hospitalize you all duno how to feed him one.
Me: We'll see how, and then we'll feed him.
Man: Will he die?
Me: He's sick. And ne need to be warded. If not treated he may die.
Man: Sure die one a? I don't want him to die.
Me: If not treated he may die. If you want to take care of him at home, you have to bla bla bla..
Man: Wa.. so difficult i cannot take care one. i work bla bla bla (3 minutes bla bla)
Me: Tat's why i advice to hospitalize your dog.
Man: My dog very scared to come here one.
Me: Look, scared or not scared, your dog need to be taken care of. If you can't do it, we'll have to do it for you.
Man: My dog cannot stay one nite away from home.
Me: (-_-') Nevermind, no problem. Then you bring home take care. IF you have any quiries, call me ok.
Man: But nobody to take care at home wor...
Me: (-_-') You think about it, i'll come back after a short while k.

6 comments:

Fanfan said...

Its funny , but its true, all pets' owner out there pls listen properly to vet la

pam said...

sometimes they drive me nuts. sometimes they make me wanna laugh.
sometimes they make me wanna cry.
all the time, they're testing my patience.

Kimberly Lee said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA
superly funny ler.. oh my, i agree, it's funny and testing ur patience... HAHA... very interesting clients u have there....

kimmy

ANjaS ASmaRa said...

Aiyoo.. pam, so kesian..apelah diaorg ni..kalu taknak dgr..why go to see us in the first placed? hehehe..anyway, all the best to you my lovely fren...cheers!!

pam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pam said...

hewy anjas.. long time takdgr dari u dah.. apekaber? dah jadi bapak kar? anyway.. i often wondered, when they go to the human doctor do they ever do this??

but i know, the answer is no. Coz i've heard many doctors scolding & rejecting their patients if, they're late for appointment, don follow advise, or ask too much questions.