Tuesday, May 13, 2008

5-half day! yahooooooooOOOOOoooo! ! !

Yes! tat's right! i'm now workin only 5-half day.. oh.. how i lurRrve it!

well, for those who didn't knw, ever since i come back Kay-Ell i've been working 6-full days. it was very tiring, to be honest - feel like no day of rest at all. But i had no one to complain to, coz i've agreed to this 6-full-day thingy even before i started my work here. Tat's the sacrifice i had to make if i insisted on a Sunday-off. Sunday is my Sabbath, thus there's no talk-talk abt working on Sunday.

Sometimes in the morning (waking up is the hardest thing to do) i often talked to God.. "I'm really tired.. can I work less day... please.." It was just a mere talk or complain - i had no wishing or hoping or expecting...

One day, my boss told me tat he's reducing my workdays by another half - which means i now work for 5-half days only! Oh yah! God is good!

Don't you see... God listens even to the slightest, hopeless sigh of His children.

Thank you Jesus! luv ya! =)

* im reali enjoying my xtra half day off... la la la la llalalala... ;D

2 comments:

Kash said...

Good for you ;)

Dude up there has yet to listen to my sighs...or I am not sighing properly... :P

pam said...

God has His very own timing in answering prayers. Answering prayers doesn't mean a "yes" to all our requests. sometimes He may even say "no". Sometimes He says, "wait, be patient."

so.. dun give up praying. wait on the Lord. Jesus hears us. And we should learn to hear Him too. =)

psst! we are just pieces of God's big jigsaw puzzle. There will of course be times when we dun even understand why certain things happen around us.