Sunday, April 13, 2008

changes & transitions...

give me headaches.
yep! while they do give me sweats, im not saying tat they're not good. sometimes they're good.. sometimes.. they're just pure BAD. so far... in my life.. as far as i recall.. all the changes have been for goood. yeah. tat's a good news.

firstly, the transitions... fr childhood to teenage to ...gosh... i'm not young anymore. tis is not a good thing. :(

secondly, my study & working places & states & ppl, colleagues & friends & environment... been thru so many changes.. n it's good. kinda eye-opener to me. ;) & it's fun, btw.

thirdly, changing church when i first shifted back to hometown.. boy, it wasnt easy. searching n looking and adapting n trying to fit in. headaches.

now my office has been using cards (paper-works) to file patiet records. and hey.. good news.. we're progressing into a paper-LESS world. (sweat!) n it's reali taking up lots of our time... testing our adaptation skill.. confusion limits.. oh wow.. i sure hope tat it's for good...

here's a cliche to comfort myself: "Changes make you grow, my dear!"
so far the office is stil in a mess.

3 comments:

Kash said...

Paper-less is good....save the trees....

pam said...

save trees... true.. ppl should start carrying bags to supermarket to reduce plastic consumption.. save earth hehe..

Kash said...

well I might be a little pessimistic but I doubt ppl will be carrying bags anytime soon around here.